Training is practical. Here’s how to handle customer complaints when using different communication channels (one-on-one meetings, phone conversations, electronic correspondence, etc. ).
1. Learning customer needs
1. Open and closed questions
2. Accurate questions
3. Situational questions and etc.
2. Product presentation
3. Reasons for objections
4. Determination of the size of his/ her interests by the client’s suspicion
5. Types of appeal
6. Customer fear
7. Methods and techniques for working with objections
8. Methods of work with objections depending on the type of questions
9. Preparing effective responses to objections
10. Techniques for working with objections
11. Objections are the key to creating a contact with the customer.